Writing look up tables to files?

David A. Hite hite at lanl.gov
Sat Mar 25 20:28:42 EST 2000

Hello,

Does anybody know how to write out a lookup table to a data set file
such as a structured points data set using vtk objects? The books have
examples of lookup tables in files but no mention of how to get my
lookup table into the file. (I could write out the lookup table my self
but wanted to avoid file format problems.)

I don't find any way to associate a lookup table with a data set object,
only with mapper objects.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
-Dave-

David A. Hite, hite at lanl.gov
CIC-8 High Performance Computing Environments
Graphics & Visualization Team
Los Alamos National Laboratory
"info vtkusers" to the same address.