vtkPicker..

K.R.Subramanian krs at zappa.uncc.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:42:45 EST 2000

I am using the vtkPicker object to pick all actors intersected.  I am
trying
to retrieve the actors intersected using the GetActors() method
(followed
by GetNextActor() from the vtkActorCollection method, but I get nil.
I looked
at the collection object and it has 3 items in it (which is what it
should be in
my application).

I am also able to use the GetActor() method to get the closest actor
intersected (and
the pick position also looks reasonable).

I assumed you iterate with GetNextActor() method of vtkActorCollection
until you get
nil to retrieve all of the actors that were intersected.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                           Phone: (704) 547-4872
Department of Computer Science            FAX:   (704) 547-3516
9201 Univ. City Blvd.                     Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001                  WWW: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs