Problem

John Shalf jshalf at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 12 17:55:41 EST 2000

And you can find simple examples of using FLTK+VTK at
    http://zeus.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~jshalf/VTK/vtkFlRenderWindow

And Frank Da of Inria in France has created an updated version of this which
fully integrates with VTK's pluggable interactor architecture.
    http://www-sop.inria.fr/prisme/personnel/da/vtk.html

-john