Borland C++Builder

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 20:33:33 EST 2000

Dear reader

If you are one of the people who has politely asked for help getting vtk
working with BCB, then may I suggest starting at either of these
http://users.rcru.rl.ac.uk/~jab/vtk
http://www.rcru.rl.ac.uk/~jab/vtk/Index.htm
and please accept my apologies if links are not working as we've had our web
servers renamed for the Nth time this year.

(try browsing the vtk directory above and downloading all the zips etc)
Have patience, it's possible to integrate BCB and vtk very nicely and
easily.

I'm attempting to put together a vtk/BCB FAQ and redo the web pages and I'll
post them as soon as I can get time to sort them out. Originally I used BCB3
and vtk2.x and now I'm on BCB5 and vtk3.x and its hard keeping everyone
happy.

Yours very sincerely and with my apologies for not having enough time to
maintain these pages properly...

John B

"info vtkusers" to the same address.