newsgroup

Volpe, Christopher R (CRD) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Fri Mar 3 16:41:27 EST 2000

Tony (and other Outlook users)

  The following seems to work very well for me. Create a rule that searches for "This is the private
VTK discussion list" in the body of the message".

Chris
Christopher R. Volpe
Computer Scientist
Computer Graphics & Systems Program
GE Corporate Research & Development
Bldg KW, Room C215
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady, NY 12301

(518) 387-7766, Dial Comm: 8*833-7766, Fax: (518) 387-6981
e-mail: volpecr at crd.ge.com    web: http://www.crd.ge.com/~volpecr