Beginer

pbichu at calmservices.com.au pbichu at calmservices.com.au
Tue Mar 21 17:31:03 EST 2000

Hi Guys,
            I am a new user of VTK , and am using TCL/TK for the same. I am
trying to go through the examples and the manual of the classes which comes with
the downloaded kit.But the description in the classes in the man are not so much
in detail,so I am finding it difficult to understand some examples. Can you guys
suggest some other means of getting to use VTK and learning to use it?

cheers

Prasad

"info vtkusers" to the same address.