[vtkusers] (no subject)

Tedy Marcos Colombini tedy at icmc.sc.usp.br
Tue Jun 27 07:24:08 EDT 2000

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your help. I've included vtkInteractorStyleUser.h
in my project and that error has gone away. But the code I have written
using vtk2.3 doesn't work anymore. I think I've compiled vtk3.1 in a wrong
way. When I've compiled vtk for VC++ 6, I've got not one, but several
dll's and lib's. Is it normal, or did I really do anything wrong??

Can anyone send me the lib and dll files for VC++ 6 ??

Thanks,

    Tedy Marcos Colombini
    <tedy at icmc.sc.usp.br>
    Computer Science Undergraduate
    Computer Graphics' Group Member
    University of Sao Paulo - campus Sao Carlos
    icq: 5259655