[vtkusers] Changing vtkScalars - virtual function

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Sun Jun 25 17:16:51 EDT 2000

Lookup vtkCellLocator, it's an Octree and probably does what you
want.

Note that the approach used is to create an object whiuch
references data in a spatial manner, rather than store the
original data in a spatial structure (a la Octree). It is a bit
odd to start with, but once you get used to it, you'll find its a
nice system.

John B