[vtkusers] VTK + wxWindows or Java

Renaud KERIVEN keriven at cermics.enpc.fr
Thu Jun 22 11:05:35 EDT 2000

I have tested VTK with both Java/Swing and wxWindows under both Windows and
Unix. A remark and a question:
- in both cases, you have to rewrite an interactor (the default
  XRenderWindowInteractor is designed for an Xt solution)
- under Unix, I had to turn double buffering off (with a standard VTK usage
  or putting a VTK frame inside a Motif (or any Xt) application, double
  buffering works.

Any comment or solution?

	RK.

--
|     (-:  Don't anthropomorphize computers.  They don't like it. :-)      |