[vtkusers] wrap hints information

Randall A. Jones Randall.A.Jones at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 22 09:42:51 EDT 2000

Hello.
  Is there any information available about the vtk31/wrap/hints file?

If I want to add method XYZ to my local vtk class ABC how do I specify
this in the hints file?
I gathered the class name comes first followed by the method name.
vtkABC  XYZ  ### #
What do the numbers following the class name specify?
A method only needs to be included  in the hints for wrapping
non-standard-vtk interface, correct?

Thank You,
Randy

   Scientific Visualization Studio

     _/_/_/_/ _|    _/ _/_/_/_/  NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
    _/        _|   _/ _/        Randall A. Jones   301-286-2239
   _/_/_/_/   _|  _/ _/_/_/_/  Raytheon ITSS         Code 935
        _/    _| _/       _/  Randall.A.Jones at gsfc.nasa.gov
 _/_/_/_/     _|_/ _/_/_/_/  http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov