[vtkusers] VTKDB : GUI for VTK (was [DEMO] amira)

Bob Palank srfpala at inlink.com
Mon Jun 19 18:22:34 EDT 2000

Wish List - I think the diversity of Vtk users would best be served by
creating a GUI that could be offered in multiple languages in a cafeteria
style in which the potential user could select a delivery platform, a
programming language,
a type of GUI.  I would think that the GUI would generate code to be run
within tcl or passed to a C+ compiler.
The Principia tool is a nice start but would be even nicer if it would
expose the code it's generating.
Is it time to collect these thoughts and emails in a separate website
exclusively for a Vtk GUI?
BR
    Bob Palank