[vtkusers] streamlines for 4D data

Daniel Rueckert dr at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 05:59:25 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have a 4D dataset (x, y, z, and t) containing blood flow velocity
which I would like to visualise using streamlines. I have been able
to visualise 3D velocity fields with streamlines but I am not quite
sure how to proceed if the velocity information is varying with time.
Has anybody got some experience how to use streamlines in vtk for
this kind of data?

Many thanks, Daniel

--
Daniel Rueckert, Ph.D.