[vtkusers] OpenGL

Thomas Demachy thomas at mcube.fr
Fri Jun 16 03:28:28 EDT 2000

I think you can take a look at Nvidia graphic adapters, especially the
GeForce/GeForce 2 series.

They have linux drivers at this link :
http://www.nvidia.com/Products/Drivers.nsf/Linux.html

the page states :
"
These XFree86 4.0 binary drivers are the result of a collaborative
partnership between NVIDIA, SGI and VA Linux. In this initial beta release,
they provide optimized hardware acceleration of OpenGL applications via a
direct-rendering X Server and support the TNT, TNT2, TNT Ultra, GeForce, and
Quadro chipsets. AGP and flat panel displays are also supported.
"

hope it helps,

Thomas