[vtkusers] Re: Clarification: vtkImageReslice->reorienting a volume

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:50:48 EDT 2000

Hi David,

Thanks for the explanations. Much appreciated.

One (last ?) pedantic question. If I set the origin of the vtkImageData such
that the rotation / origin is about a particular point in my data set, then
are the actual (x, y, z) values of the rotataion / origin point preserved if

1. if the SetOutputOrigin is set, but not SetOutputExtent
2. if the SetOutputExtent is set, but not SetOutputOrigin
3. if both SetOutputOrigin and SetOutputExtent are set
4. if both SetOutputOrigin and SetOutputExtent are not set

Best regards,

Audrius