[vtkusers] execution problems!

Jose C. Miranda jmiranda at wessex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 10:30:41 EDT 2000

	Well, I work with TCL so I can't give an answer, but I think
a translation may be in order so others can help.  :o)

The translation may not be perfect as my native language is Spanish
not Portuguese, but I'll give it a try.

jc.
jmiranda at wessex.ac.uk

----

Hi all, My name is Simone de Abreu

and I'm a novice in this discussion list.

I'm starting to work with vtk (for windows using C++) and I'm a
little bit confused.

When I try to compile a simple program to build an sphere (from the
examples), I get the following error:

> fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtk.h': No such file
> or directory
> Error executing cl.exe.

As I am a novice programmer as well, I have doubts about how to
specify where the directory is.

Thanks,

Simone.