[vtkusers] Planes intersection

Julian Yu-Chung Chen chengyc at csie.nctu.edu.tw
Sat Jun 3 10:09:15 EDT 2000

Hi there,

    I have several plane equations, which all i have are several
points
on the planes and the normal
vectors of planes. What I'm trying to do is find the intersection
lines
of each pair of planes, and then
clip part of planes.

    For example, if I have three plane equations around a box
corner,
all I want to do is to automatically clip out unnecessary parts of
each
of three planes, and then get the corner.
Then I will do texture mapping in each of the three planes in
different
texture maps.

   Anybody has any idea? Thanks for any information in advance. :-)

Reply to my e-mail box is appreciated. ;-)

Best regards,
E-mail: julian at pavo066.nchc.gov.tw

--
Law of Software Envelopment:
``Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those