subclassing vtkCamera

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Jun 1 09:23:02 EDT 2000

Hi Matt,

I don't think there is any correct way to do this.  If the
existing vtkCamera class is not flexible enough for what
you are trying to do, then perhaps the vtkCamera class
needs to be changed.  If the changes are generally useful,
then they could be added to VTK.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Matt Clarkson wrote:

> Hi there,
> 	how am I meant to create sub classes of vtkCamera.
> I want to add some functionality to it, but I have just
> been looking through the source code, and I see
> how vtkCamera is created with vtkGraphicsFactory,
> and it actually creates an instance of vtkOpenGLCamera etc.
>
> Whats the `correct' way to do it.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Matt

"info vtkusers" to the same address.