[vtkusers] Crystal eyes

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Wed Jul 19 10:08:40 EDT 2000

Does anyone here use VTK with Crystal Eyes support?  If so, how well does it
work?

Speaking of which, I don't really know much about it, what happens when you try
it?  Does it only work with an SGI or will it work with any workstation?  When I
press the "3" key in the VTK window, everything turns purple.  Is this Crystal
Eyes mode?  Should I be seeing 3D color, or just the purple screen.

Thanks for any information or web links!

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                     "Everyone needs a hobby.          +
+      joey at swri.org                      World domination is as good      +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        as any other.                    +