[vtkusers] Mesh visualization

Mark Beall mbeall2 at simmetrix.com
Mon Jul 10 12:20:33 EDT 2000

Will,
Do you think that rather than just an on/off flag it would be possible
to have an enumeration of values to allow this to be done in different
ways. In addition to the two methods that we have right now
a third would be to use stenciling (which is slower, since the lines
have to be rendered twice, but should result in the best possible
image).

mark