[vtkusers] vtk nightly problem ... solved (relevant for 312 users)

joris 2 joris.2 at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jul 7 08:02:40 EDT 2000

I wanted to use the vtk nightly for it's standard library support. After some
compilation troubles my program ran again but gave erronous results.

After a couple of days of debugging I found the problem.

Before, I noticed that vtkMath::InvertMatrix() did not give the inverse but
transpose inverse and adjusted my code accordingly.

With the nightly, vtkMath::InvertMatrix() does what it should and I had to
remove the tranposision I did.

Joris