[vtkusers] Python and vtkMultiProcessController

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Mon Jul 31 09:04:32 EDT 2000

Stan,

The MultiProcessController and port classes have not been integrated with
the wrapped interpreters.  I have made examples that use Tcl in all the MPI
processes, but the initialization of the controller (SingleMethod,
MultipleMethod, ...) was integrated with the initialization of Tcl.  The
details of this approach need to be worked out before it gets integrated
into the VTK release.

Charles.