[vtkusers] How do you turn on/off a pipeline?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Jul 5 13:54:34 EDT 2000

hi,

	Thanks for all the tips.  But how does one do all this with
python?  Using SetInput(0) results in an exception (SystemError).  Or
should I just do something like

c = vtkContourFilter()
# do something with c
# turn c off
s = vtkPolyDataReader()
c.SetInput(s.GetOutput())
# do whatever
# turn it back on
c.SetInput(correct_object.GetOutput())

Is there no other way to do this?  Or am I missing something?

prabhu