VTK Editor

Arvind Lakshmikumar kla at bobcat.ent.ohiou.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:45:17 EST 2000

Hi,

 I was wondering if there is some functional utility within VTK that would
help me edit the VTK files(not in the VTK text file) but interactively.
Probably like the ivedit in Open Inventor.

Thanks,
Arvind

                             To iterate is human...To recurse divine

Arvind Lakshmikumar
Research Assistant
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
Tel. No :740-593-0453(Office)
         740-592-5940(Home)