REALLY URGENT: What methodology to use in a Tcl/Tk/VTK project?

uov02539 at correo.uniovi.es uov02539 at correo.uniovi.es
Wed Jan 26 04:21:51 EST 2000

Hi, everybody! I'm involve in a project which uses VTK and is
enterely programmed in Tcl/Tk, my question is what kind of
methodology would you use to do the analysis and design of such a
project? I like very much UML but since this isn't object oriented I
don't think it would be right so what can I do.

Thanks a
lot!