rpi.scorec : 128.113.5.234

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 08:18:13 EST 2000

Dear vtk/scorec,

Here at RAL, we automatically block IP addresses which are the sources of
"unwarranted attacks" on the network. (Nature unspecified, usually nothing
at all).

It seems the reason I can't access the nightlies is because of a block.
(I've requested it to be unblocked at this end) Just in case the scorec
people are interested (or didn't know), it seems that there may have been
some monkey business going on at your end. (probably just a ping or
something causing an "event" to be logged here).

ttfn

John B