Too many glyphs!

jnorris at uiuc.edu jnorris at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:20:06 EST 2000

Hi all,

I've got some vector data that I'm attempting to visualize using vtkGlyph3D.
This particular dataset is a 32x32x32 rectilinear grid, but the grid size
and type could change (a huge unstructured grid is quite possible).  Anyway,
The current results have so many glyphs that you can't really make sense of
anything.  Is there a filter that will thin out the vectors so that the
result is more comprehensible?  Are there other techniques I could try?

Thanks,
John
--
John Norris
Center for Simulation of Advanced Rockets
jnorris at uiuc.edu
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/jnorris