changing SAMPLE_RATE doesn't work

Nathalie Harrison harrison at gel.ulaval.ca
Mon Jan 10 16:55:02 EST 2000

Dear vtk users,

Does anyone have ever try to change the SAMPLE_RATE in
the tcl code to make our own Visible Woman?

I am trying to change the SAMPLE_RATE from "1 1 1" to
"4 4 4" in the files bone.tcl and skin.tcl but it does not change
anything since SAMPLE_RATE is not used after beeing set.
If I am right, could you tell me were I should add SAMPLE_RATE
as parameter of a vtk method?

Thank you.

Nathalie Harrison