SpaceMouse support?

Rene Tschirley pooh at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 7 09:25:50 EST 2000

Dear all,

Did anyone implement an interactor for space mouse or space orb, data
glove or any custom-made input devices? I think of making this a task
for my students... would be a pity if it already exists! I'd be glad
if someone is in need for such an interactor (could be finished by
july).

Has anyone an idea of the difficulty level? Seems not quite difficult
to me -- you just have to take the vtkXRenderWindowInteractor and
replace the vtkXRenderWindowInteractorCallback...

Bye,
	Rene

--
Dipl.-Inform. René Tschirley,              http://cg.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pooh
TU Berlin, Computer Graphics and Computer Assisted Medicine research group