examplesPython questions

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Jan 19 13:32:23 EST 2000

Hi Dean,

Kitware itself has been supporting a lot of the benefits that
SourceForge does, and for a lot longer.  Not to say that SourceForge
isn't slick -- it really is both an incredible idea and an incredible
web site.

For most VTK users simple features like a mailing list archive
and a bug-tracking system would be nice (if not to find bugs,
certainly to let the Kitware folks know what parts of the VTK
API are incomprehensible -- but they probably know that already ;).

Really, it's up to the Kitware folks -- moving VTK development to
SourceForge is unlikely to change my level of involvement with VTK.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group