Problem

lloyddj lloyddj at wiproge.med.ge.com
Thu Jan 13 07:52:16 EST 2000

Hello,
Iam trying to read pixels from a BMP file.I do not want to use the class
vtkbmpreader as later I want to read from the buffer.I just want to
check,before integration with the 2D data, whether my program reads the
data.
Iam making use of the Mfc commands to read the the file and storing in
an array of type PBYTE.Then Iam making use of the class
structuredpoints, scalars .I have defined an function which will insert
the scalars.Also I would like to know how to stack .
Regards,
lloyd
--
"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view."
   -Anon.

LLOYD JATHANNNA
EMAIL: lloyddj at wiproge.med.ge.com
             lloyd_jath at yahoo.com