Distributed collaborative visualization anyone?

Wilfrid Lefer lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr
Mon Feb 28 04:38:59 EST 2000

Dear Ron,
we are working on Web-based distributed visualization, although collaboration is not really
the goal but of course all the tools that could come from our research could probably be
useful for supporting collaborative work. VTK is used as the rendering engine in our
applications. You can find information on our work by browsing our Web pages at
www-lil.univ-littoral.fr/~lefer/VISC/visc.english.html
More generally a working group on distributed visualization was built up during the '98
workshop on DVS in Research Triangle Park, NC. Information about this WG can be found at
www-lil.univ-littoral.fr/~lefer/Web3Dgv
Please tell me about your project.
Best regards.

Wilfrid.

| Wilfrid LEFER            |  phone: (+33) 3.21.97.00.46             |
| LIL, B.P. 719            |  fax: (+33) 3.21.19.06.61               |
| 62 228 CALAIS Cedex      |  e-mail: lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr     |
| FRANCE                   |  http://www-lil.univ-littoral.fr/~lefer |

"info vtkusers" to the same address.