Accessing cells from Tcl

Eduardo Kortright eduardo at cs.uno.edu
Thu Feb 24 19:52:30 EST 2000

Hello,

Please excuse me if you receive a duplicate of this message.  I have not
seen my post on the list,
so I am assuming it did not make it.

Does anyone know how (if it can be done) to access the individual cells
in a vtkCellArray from
Tcl?  I am reading polyvertices from a file, which are being read into a
cell array; I need to
triangulate each polyvertex, but can't figure out how to get at any of
them in order to call
the vtkCell method Triangulate.  Any help/pointers will be greatly
appreciated.

--
Eduardo Kortright                       Department of Computer Science
eduardo at cs.uno.edu                      University of New Orleans

"info vtkusers" to the same address.