Using OpenGL texture matrix in VTK?

Wilfrid Lefer lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr
Thu Feb 24 10:27:13 EST 2000

Hello,
OpenGL offers the possibility to define a texture matrix, which is defined as teh identity
matrix by default, the matrix being applied to all textures coordinates before rendering
occurs. As far as I know, this operation is performed in hardware when a 3D graphics card is
available and supports OpenGL.
I would like to know whether I could make use of this feature with VTK. Does anybody have a
response to my question (possible and why or not possible in VTK)?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Wilfrid.

| Wilfrid LEFER            |  phone: (+33) 3.21.97.00.46             |
| LIL, B.P. 719            |  fax: (+33) 3.21.19.06.61               |
| 62 228 CALAIS Cedex      |  e-mail: lefer at lil.univ-littoral.fr     |
| FRANCE                   |  http://www-lil.univ-littoral.fr/~lefer |

"info vtkusers" to the same address.