vtk 3.1: using vtkInteractorStyle

Audrius Stundzia adv_biologic at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 00:06:57 EST 2000

Dear fellow vkter's

Trying to (re)compile code with vtk 3.1 instead of vtk 2.4, I've
found out that the methods that generate mouse button, etc. callbacks now
have their own (abstract) class, vtkInteractorStyle. The documentation
briefly mentions that vtkInteractorStyle should
not be instantiated directly, but via a "wrapper" class such as
vtkRenderWindowInteractor. While I do the equivalent thing regularly
in Java, I don't know the syntax to do this in C++. If someone
could provide and example code fragment I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Regards,

Audrius
"info vtkusers" to the same address.