How to remove yourself from this list

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Feb 22 13:39:20 EST 2000

Hello All,

We recently moved the VTK mailing list from GE to Kitware.
The list we used was a little bit out of date, so some people that
were removed from the list may find themselves back on the list.
Sorry about that.  However, there does seem to be some confusion on
how to get off the list.

If you are on this list and do not want to be on the list, please follow
these instructions:

<majordomo at public.kitware.com>.

NOTE, that it is majordomo at public.kitware.com and NOT
vtkusers at public.kitware.com.

We have added a filter, so that the remove messages sent to vtkusers will
no longer be sent to the list, but they will also not get you off the list.

Further NOTE, if you subscribed from yogy at bar and attempt to unsubscribe from
booboo at bar it will not work.  You have to unsubscribe from the account that
is on the list.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.