adding new objects and building vtk

Jon Klingensmith klingej at bme.ri.ccf.org
Mon Feb 21 10:28:05 EST 2000

My makefile.in looks like this..  would I just add the .h file after CONCRETE_H
and the .cxx file after CONCRETE if its a concrete object?

Thanks,
Jon

#
# vtk library makefile
#
# NOTE !!! when adding a class, it must be added in one location.
# Place it in the correct list based on whether it is only a .h file
# and whether it is abstract or concrete.
#
ME = Local

srcdir        = @srcdir@
VPATH         = @srcdir@

ABSTRACT_H =

CONCRETE_H =

ABSTRACT =

CONCRETE =\

# Autoconfig defines that can be overridden in user.make

@MAKEINCLUDE@ @MAKEQUOTE at ../system.make at MAKEQUOTE@

# Include user-editable defines.

@MAKEINCLUDE@ @MAKEQUOTE at ../user.make at MAKEQUOTE@

# Include the generated targets

@MAKEINCLUDE@ @MAKEQUOTE at targets.make@MAKEQUOTE@

# add in any extra libraies here
KIT_LIBS =

# standard stuff here
KIT_OBJ = ${SRC_OBJ}
KIT_TCL_OBJ = ${TCL_OBJ}
KIT_NEWS = ${TCL_NEWS}
KIT_FLAGS =
PYTHON_LIBS = -L../graphics -lVTKGraphicsPython -L../imaging -lVTKImagingPython
-L../common -lVTKCommonPython ${XLIBS} ${GRAPHICS_API_LIBS}

VTK_LIB_FILE  = libVTK${ME}${VTK_LIB_EXT}
TCL_LIB_FILE  = libVTK${ME}Tcl${VTK_LIB_EXT}

# Include the generic stuff here

@MAKEINCLUDE@ @MAKEQUOTE@@srcdir@/../Kits.make at MAKEQUOTE@

--
Jon D. Klingensmith