[vtkusers] renWin EraseOff question

german german_leung at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 03:39:01 EST 2000

Dear all vtkuser:
I am facing a problems in moving the object! I was found the example in vtk31\graphics\examplesTcl\walkcow.tcl.  The image of the cow will not be erase when I use the mouse to control it!  I also use the GUI(press 'u') to change the position of the cow, the perivous image also not rease.  But I want to keep the image on the screen (not erase) when I use the GUI to change the position of the cow.  It does not keep the image on the screen(not erase) when I use the mouse to control it!
Please help!!  Any advise is great help!
Thank you!!
German