[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice & threads

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 22 11:45:08 EST 2000

Hi all.

(using yesterday's cvs version with g++ on a sun e420r/4 procs &
solaris 7)

I just wrote a program that works fine on a single processor
machine (sun ultra-60/1 proc).  I'm trying to run it on a sun 420r
with 4 procs and it seg faults with this backtrace while computing
arg values to call vtkResliceRound:

#0 int vtkTrilinearInterpolation<unsigned char>
#1 void vtkImageResliceExecute<unsigned char>
#2 vtkImageReslice::ThreadedExecute
#3 vtkImageThreadedExecute

The threads seem ok and the volume slices seem to be divided properly.
I'm basically wondering if there is a know problem with
vtkImageReslice with threads?  Anyone ever ran into that kind of
problem?
--
Alexandre Guimond, Ph.D. guimond at bwh.harvard.edu Phone:(617) 278-0800
http://spl.bwh.harvard.edu:8000/~guimond/          Fax:(617) 264-5154