[vtkusers] VTK + Tcl 8.3.0 + Itcl 3.1.0 (NT)

David J. Netherway djn at elan.mad.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Dec 20 03:35:54 EST 2000

Are these currently the latest versions that work?

I am currently using the binary releases tcl8.2.3 and itcl31-82 for winNT.  I could not find a
later binary release for itcl. I am looking to upgrade to tcl8.3.x.

There is a source package itcl3.2 but I am not sure where
to start with building it. The instructions are to follow the usual TEA instructions for
building under windows.  What is TEA? There are configure files etc that seem applicable for
Unix. Unless there is somewhere I can type configure and nmake or bring up at least a partly
configured VC++ environment I am lost with windows.

Is there are simple answer, or do I need to learn what to do by starting the compilation with
tcl?

Thanks, David Netherway