[vtkusers] Java vs. TCL using RIBExporter

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Mon Dec 4 06:39:39 EST 2000

Hi,

I would like to fly through a scenery and take several "snapshots" of the
scenery and export them to a RIB file, so I can render them and finally make
a high-quality video of it.
I tested some TCL-examples and translated them into Java. There was a
strange difference between those versions: The TCL-version exports a RIB and
runs on and the Java-version exports the RIB and closes after the file is
exported. I checked the TCL and Java versions for differences and could find
none. Is this an error in the Java wrapper, or have I forgotten something?
You might want to see the code:
Java:
http://www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/silicon/613/RIBPropertyTest.java
TCL: (start dentedTest.tcl)