[vtkusers] Info on vtk-java reqd.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Dec 3 12:19:20 EST 2000

hi,

I have the foll. qns. regd. java+vtk

  (1) What are the files necessary to use vtk and java.  Is the
  vtk.jar file enough or does one need the jar file and the individual
  vtk*.class files.

  (2) What is the jar file supposed to contain?  Is it supposed to
  archive the vtk*.java files or the vtk*.class files?

  (3) Does vtk-java require/use/work with pthreads?  If so how??  Or
  are pthreads unnecessary.

I need this information in order to make decent vtk-java packages
(rpms and debs).  So, if I dont get it right you know that I am not to
blame. ;)

thanks,
prabhu