[vtkusers] vtk on AIX 4.3

Dick Dunbar RLDunbar at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 1 16:06:46 EST 2000

That's better.  Thanks very much.  I was just following the
instructions in README.html, Installation, Step 5.

I also recommend AIX compiler flag:  -qmaxmem=-1
which will provide better optimization for the code.

Is the ./tcl/Makefile.in file correct?

 vtk is built ok, but vtktcl does not have a main() function.