[vtkusers] Problem using SetNumberOfCloudPoints in vtkLODActor

David D. Marshall gte552m at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:50:14 EDT 2000

My guess would be that you defined ugridActor as vtkActor * and not vtkLODActor
*.  Since vtkLODActor inherits from vtkActor, the New() assignment works fine,
but not the SetNumberOfCloudPoints.  Try upcasting, storing temp vtkLODActor
ptr, or change how ugridActor is defined.

Hope this helped.

--
David D. Marshall
ARTLab System Administrator/GRA