[vtkusers] vtkPropPicker not picking

David J. Netherway djn at elan.mad.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Aug 25 04:21:26 EDT 2000

Hello,

For my NVidea GeForce 256 graphics card vtkPropPicker fails "testPick.tcl"
using the latest driver from NVidia (file name Nt4-618.zip) but is succesful
using the latest driver from ASUS
(ASUS AGP-V7700 Series Driver for Windows NT4.0, file name 533nt4.zip).

The cellPicker stuff mentioned below works now, see the recent thread on cellPicker.

Regards, David