[vtkusers] Install error in vtkNightlyCpp.exe

Thomas Krüger krueger at techinfo.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 23 10:58:04 EDT 2000

Hi,

I just tried to install the Wintel Pre-Compiled Binaries (Windows 9x/NT) of the
VTK nightly releases. This works fine except for the vtkNightlyCpp.exe.

The installation process stops with an error:
An I/O Error occured while installing a file. This is normally caused by bad
installation media or a corrupt installation file.

The error occurs while the installer tries to copy
"C:\\vtkNightly\include\\vtk.h".

I think that the "\\" produces the error. Could somebody please fix the bug?

Thanks,
Tom