[vtkusers] Job/Work wanted

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 21 05:42:01 EDT 2000

Dear all,

I am looking for new employment. If anyone on this list either needs, works
for, or knows of an organisation that requires, a scientist/programmer and
experienced vtk developer, either permanent or for contract work, then I'd
be most grateful for referrals and I will happily send my CV via email on
request.

Thankyou

John Biddiscombe

RPD a graphical pipeline editor for VTK demonstrates some recent vtk based
filter and GUI development work and can be found on
http://users.rcru.rl.ac.uk/jab53/rpd/rpd.htm (MS Windows platform)

An older Telecoms related demo (on an even older web page) showing animated
raytracing in an urban environment can be found here
http://www.rcru.rl.ac.uk/Korolevdemo/Korolev_home.htm (MS Windows platform)