[vtkusers] Error with OpenGL on Sun

Joey Mukherjee joey at phobos.space.swri.edu
Wed Aug 16 16:49:56 EDT 2000

After I use my VTK program a great deal I am getting an error which I can not
figure out.

The program draws a RenderWindow interactor, then the user clicks "Draw again"
which destroys the box and it redraws.  Everything works fine until the user has
been drawing awhile, and then I get this error:

OpenGL/FFB Warning: unable to allocate hardware window ID

What does this mean and is it fixable?  I assume VTK is handling all the
hardware window allocating for me, but I am probably not deallocating it when I
redraw?

Thanks for any clues!

Joey

+     Joey Mukherjee                     "Everyone needs a hobby.          +
+      joey at swri.org                      World domination is as good      +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        as any other.                    +