[vtkusers] Image File format in the vtk!!

Simone de Abreu - Profa. Regina simone at dc.ufscar.br
Wed Aug 16 13:24:36 EDT 2000

Hello,

I would like to know which file format for image that the vtk accepts.
Because I tried to work with the format .png .... the vtk until that
accepted but it was not capable to show the structure that I intend to
visualize (that is the one of an embryo)

I tried to convert the images for .RAW .... but I think a process should
exist for that conversion because I didn't still get to visualize the
image again after it saves in the format RAW.

Thanks you, Simone de Abreu
simone at dc.ufscar.br