[vtkusers] Exceed problem

Martin Stoufer MCStoufer at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 9 12:34:48 EDT 2000

Anqing,
   I suffered the same problem with both Exceed and MacX. I never found a
solution to the problem after
much interaction with this mail list. It seems that the GLX extension is
not supplied by Exceed. Since it is a
precompiled app for NT, we never found a way to get the extension in.

I am using a simple linux setup and am having no problems. As a side note
if any one is interested, A full
binary release of X is now available for MacOS 10. I wouldn't be suprised
if GLX has been included.

-Martin