[vtkusers] Texture Mapping in OpenGL

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 19:24:00 EDT 2000

Randall,
You should not have to pad. The OpenGLTexture class does that (at least since May, 1999). Hoever, looking at the coverage of vtkOBJReader, I see that we do not have any tests that exercise the texture coordinate reading of obj files. I suspect that the code is wrong, especially since it's not tested.

If you can provide an obj model with a texture, I 'll correct the problem and add a test for this condition.

Also, the tcl script graphics/examplesTcl/clipArt.tcl does padding to power of 2 with adjusted tcoords.

Bill